miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

Religion


In a very personal opinion I don’t believe in religions, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t believe in God. What I mean is that we should have a relationship with God. And the videos we saw in class taught me a lot.

The José Luis de Jesús Miranda’s video, showed me that many people follow a simple man. I think maybe they go in search of the truth. And as it says a great book: Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life... Many people have different ways of finding their true, their inner peace. My peace comes from God, speaking with him, is where I find the truth.

The other video about the priest, who raped children, shows a reality that not only lives the Catholic church also in other churches happens. But in general we can’t judge the mistakes committed by a man. Finally I believe in God, he can guide my way and give me what I need.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario